@ -1,5 +1,9 @@
# Welcome to CS 763!
* Due to COVID-19, CS 763 will be conducted **virtually**.
* All times are [Madison local time](https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/madison).
This is a graduate-level course covering advanced topics in security and privacy
in data science. The field is eclectic, and so is this course. We will start
with three core areas: **differential privacy**, **adversarial machine
@ -9,9 +13,9 @@ verification** for data science. This is primarily a project-based course,
though there will also be paper presentations and small homework assignments.
- **Course**: CS 763, Fall 2019
- **Location**: CS 1263
- **Course**: CS 763, Fall 2020
- **Time**: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 2:30-3:45
- **Location**: BB Collaborate Ultra (BBCU)
For the first ten weeks, lectures will be held on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
In the remaining five weeks, you will work on your course projects. Though there
@ -21,7 +25,7 @@ are no lectures scheduled in this period, I will be available to meet as needed.
Please use the mailing list if you want to contact the whole course:
All registered students should be on this list. If you are not registered but
would like to follow along, please let me know and I will add you.
@ -33,5 +37,4 @@ right place, please start the subject with **CS763**.
- **Instructor**: [Justin Hsu](https://justinh.su)
- **Email**: <mailto:email@example.com>
- **Location**: CS 6379
- **Office hours**: By appointment
@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
author: Security and Privacy in Data Science (CS 763)
title: Course Welcome
date: September 04, 2019
date: September 02, 2020
# Security and Privacy
@ -1,19 +1,24 @@
site_name: 'CS 763: Security and Privacy in Data Science (Fall 2019)'
site_name: 'CS 763: Security and Privacy in Data Science (Fall 2020)'
site_description: 'Course webpage for CS 763: Security and Privacy in Data Science (Fall 2019)'
site_description: 'Course webpage for CS 763: Security and Privacy in Data Science (Fall 2020)'
site_author: 'Justin Hsu'
primary: light blue
accent: light blue